Wine Cruises occur in the evening and feature wine specials along with live music from some of the most talented bands and musicians in the Valley. What else do you need? Well, how about a glance at the magical Arizona skies at dusk with their various shades of immaculate color? Arizona sunsets are a favorite among local residents who enjoy them throughout the valley. The benefit of seeing an Arizona sunset from the Desert Belle is that you’re also cruising gracefully over the water. Evening
cruises on the Desert Belle are truly enchanting.
Book a Wine Cruise online, by calling or at the walk-up ticket booth. The best chance of securing a desired date is to book online or call in advance.
Water, soda, beer, wine and cocktails are available for purchase at the boat’s snack bar. See all snack bar options.
Visa, MasterCard, or American Express are accepted at the walk up ticket booth and snack bar. Cash is not accepted.
- All children under 13 must wear a life jacket (life jackets provided by the Desert Belle)
- No pets allowed on board but certified service animals are permitted.
- No smoking allowed on board (includes e-cigarettes)
- Two bathrooms on board
- The boat is handicap accessible
- Minimum of 10 adult passengers required for the boat to leave the dock.
Anyone 13 years and older.
Children ages 3-12 years old.
Infants ages 0-2 years old. All passengers must have a ticket including infants in arms.
Group rates apply for 10 or more adult passengers! Learn more about group rates.