Join us for a party on the water! Check our Cruise Calendar to see when Live Music Cruises are available. They feature some of the most talented bands and musicians in the valley playing live while the Desert Belle cruises gracefully at dusk with an enchanting Arizona sunset over the water.
One of the most popular performance groups is the Southwest Surfers, a Beach Boys tribute band. Other artists offer a wide range of music genres including pop, rock, jazz, folk, instrumental guitar, and other types of music. Check out Music Schedule below!
Book a Live Music Cruise online, by calling or at the walk-up ticket booth. The best chance of securing your desired date is to book a cruise online or call in advance.
Water, soda, beer, wine and cocktails are available for purchase at the boat’s snack bar. See all snack bar options.
Visa, MasterCard, or American Express are accepted at the walk up ticket booth and snack bar. Cash is not accepted.
- All children under 13 must wear a life jacket (life jackets provided by the Desert Belle)
- No pets allowed on board but certified service animals are permitted.
- No smoking allowed on board (includes e-cigarettes)
- Two bathrooms on board
- The boat is handicap accessible
- Minimum of 10 adult passengers required for the boat to leave the dock.
Anyone 13 years and older.
Children ages 3-12 years old.
Infants ages 0-2 years old. All passengers must have a ticket including infants in arms.
Group rates apply for 10 or more adult passengers! Learn more about group rates.
Book A Live Music Cruise